Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Perfect Wetsuit Storage Bag

I always leave wet wetsuits in my car. They stink really bad after a while. But, I never want to be without my wetsuit and a board. My wife hates the smell. So, she found me this bag at Costco for $8.00. It's called a Keep Cool, and it's intended to be a plyable, crushable ice chest. Since it's watertight, has a strong zipper, and is made very well (outside is a strong nylon, canvas-like material), she got it for me to store the wet suits. This is perfect because I don't want to store a rigid plastic box in my car, as it takes up too much space. Sadly, it's made in China. I'd pay $20.00 for it, but is only $8.00 (probably b/c it's made in China). I've used it for the past 1 year and it's never torn or leaked. A much better deal than paying $50 to $100 for a bag that has branding all over it. Pictures are below.



If you cannot view the images above or want to see larger images, check out the Picasa web album of the KeepCool bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment